- Healthy Choice
KB's Wild Caught Australian Snapper
KB's 2 pieces of premium wild caught Australian Snapper, perfect for the oven, pan or BBQEnquire about this product
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 125
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
100% Snapper Species (Lutjanus sp.)
1. Place a large frying-pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Place the snapper portions in the pan as the temperature is rising, and cover with a lid – this will semi-steam the fish as it begins to cook.
3. After 6 minutes, remove the lid and turn the pieces over.
4. Replace the lid and continue to cook for a further 4-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish), until the fish is cooked through (white in the centre).
5. Allow to rest, then serve.
1. Preheat oven to 180%. Line a shallow roasting tray with baking paper.
2. Place the snapper portions on the dish and place in the oven for 12-18 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish), until fillets are cooked through.
3.Remove from the oven and rest before serving.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. Ensure product is fully cooked prior to consumption.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!