KB Fine Catch Skin On Atlantic Salmon
Premium Atlantic salmon, carefully chosen from the clean and deep waters of the Norwegian fjords. Portioned for your convenience.Enquire about this product
Servings per package: 4
Serving size: 125g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Atlantic Salmon (100%) (Salmo salar). Farmed Fish of Norway.
Thaw salmon portions in the refrigerator overnight and keep refrigerated until use. Use within 2 days of thawing.
BBQ/ Pan Fry
1. Lightly oil and season thawed salmon.
2. Heat BBQ flat plate or frypan to medium heat and place salmon skin side down for 6 minutes, turn and cook for a further 6 minutes until fully cooked.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C for fan forced or 200°C conventional.
2. Lightly oil and season skin and flesh side of the thawed salmon and enclose the salmon in aluminium foil.
3. Place in oven and cook for 13 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and remove foil before eating.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide and will vary between appliances, please adjust if necessary.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!