KB's Australian Blue Grenadier Lightly Battered
Wild Caught in Australian waters, our hand cut Blue Grenadier fillets are lightly battered and flash fried to golden perfection.Enquire about this product
Servings per package: 30
Serving size: 110g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Fish (60%) (Macruronus Novaezelandiae), Battering (34%) [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Mineral Salts (541, 500, 450), Salt, Dextrose (Tapioca, Mazie), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Firming Agent (516), Vegetable Gum (401), Water, Thickeners (1404, 412, 415), Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Vegetable Protein Extract, Natural Flavours, Herbs, Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables], Rice Bran Oil.
Contains: Fish and Gluten (Wheat)
May Contain: Crustacea, Soy, Egg and Sulphites
Cook from frozen.
- Preheat vegetable oil to 180˚C.
- Add the required number of pieces to the basket and lower into the hot oil
- Cook for 6-8 minutes
- Remove from fryer and allow to stand for 1 minute
- Preheat oven on fan forced setting to 200˚C
- On a baking paper lines tray place the lightly battered fish in the middle and place into the oven
- Cook for 24 minutes, turning half way
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance, product must be fully cooked prior to consumption.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!