KB's Chicken Gyoza
KB’s crowd pleasing, Australian made Chicken Gyoza is packed full of flavour and is perfect for any occasion.
Servings per package: 8
Serving size: 125g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen.
- Preheat non-stick fry pan on large cooktop burner on high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil, spread evenly, heat for 20-30 seconds.
- Place Gyoza flat-side down for 45s-60s, ensuring bottom contacts the oil. Do not turn.
- Lower heat to medium, add 125ml warm water to pan.
- Cover with lid, turn heat control to high, then steam for approx. 7mins or until water is almost fully evaporated.
- Remove lid, evaporate remaining water (approx. 45 sec)
- Line steamer with baking paper.
- Bring water to boil.
- Place Frozen Gyoza into steamer.
- Once the water is boiling, Steam for 10 mins or until fully cooked.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance.
Filling – Cabbage, Chicken Mince
(17%), Onion, Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar,
Salt, Oyster Extractives, Modified Corn
Starch (1442), Wheat Flour, Colour (150a),
Sesame Oil, Coriander, Soy Sauce (Water,
Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Stock
Powder (Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated
Vegetables, Maltodextrin, Maize Starch,
Yeast Extract, Spices, Flavour (Chicken),
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dried Chicken
Extract, Colour (150a), Sugar, Ginger, Salt,
Dough – Wheat Flour, Water, Tapioca
Flour, Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Bamboo
Contains Wheat (Gluten),
Soy, Sesame, Shellfish (Oyster).
Maybe Present: Crustacea, Egg, and Fish.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!