- Healthy Choice
KB's Crispy Battered Flathead Fillets
Our wild caught flathead fillets are lightly coated in a crispy batter, for you to simply cook and enjoy.
2 - 3 minutes
Servings per package: 16-20
Serving size: 55g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Fish (60%) (Percophis brasilensis),
Battering (34%) [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Sugar,
Mineral Salts (541, 500, 450), Salt, Dextrose (Tapioca,
Maize), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Firming
Agent (516), Vegetable Gum (401), Water, Thickeners
(1404, 412, 415), Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Vegetable
Protein Extract, Natural Flavours, Herbs, Spices,
Dehydrated Vegetables], Rice Bran Oil.
Contains Fish and Gluten (Wheat).
May contain Crustacea, Soy, Egg and Sulphites.
Cook from frozen. Product must be fully cooked before consumption.
1. Preheat oven to 220°C for fan forced or 240°C for conventional.
2. Place battered fish on baking paper lined tray and place in the middle of the oven.
3. Cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway or until golden brown.
1. Preheat frying oil to 180°C.
2. Add the required number of pieces to the basket and lower into the hot oil.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from fryer and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will
vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!