KB's Fine Catch Australian Snapper
Skinless fillets of premium wild caught Australian snapper, perfect to pan fry.
Servings per package: 4
Serving size: 250g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Snapper [Crimson (Lutjanus erythropterus), Saddletail (Lutjanus malabaricus)] (100%).
This product must be fully cooked before consumption. Thaw prior to consumption.
Place frozen raw fish in a bowl and allow to thaw in your refrigerator for 12 hours or until fully defrosted. Pat dry prior to cooking.
1. Lightly oil and season fillet.
2. Heat BBQ hot plate or frying pan to medium and cook each side for 4 to 8 minutes depending on thickness.
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C or 200°C for a conventional oven.
2. Lightly oil and season fillet and enclose in baking paper or aluminium foil.
3. Place in oven and cook for 8 to 16 minutes depending on thickness.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide and will vary between appliances, please adjust if necessary
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!