KB's Fine Catch Skin On Atlantic Salmon
Premium Atlantic salmon portions, carefully chosen from the clean and deep waters of the Norwegian fjords.Enquire about this product
Servings per package: 9
Serving size: 150g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|- Trans||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Alpha-linolenic Acid||1207mg||710mg|
|- Eicosapentaenoic Acid||568mg||334mg|
|- Docosahexanoic Acid||926mg||545mg|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Atlantic Salmon (100%) (Salmo salar). Farmed Fish of Norway.
Remove salmon portion from the outer bag and thaw in a refrigerator for 12 hours. Once thawed, cook within two days.
Prior to cooking remove salmon portion from clear packaging and prepare to cook.
Product must be fully cooked before consumption.
1. Thaw salmon portion prior to cooking.
2. Preheat pan and add 20ml of suitable cooking oil.
3. Place salmon skin side down first.
4. Cook for 4-5 minutes on one side before turning and cooking for a further 4-5 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting.
2. Remove thawed salmon portion from individual packaging.
3. Lightly oil and season thawed portion and wrap in aluminium foil.
4. Place the wrapped portion in the centre of oven and cook for 12-14 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and remove foil before eating.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide and will vary between appliances, please adjust if necessary
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!