KB’s Seafood Gyoza
KB’s authentic Seafood Gyoza is prepared with only the freshest ingredients, to a traditional Japanese recipe. Simply Heat and Eat!
Pan fry, steam or microwave
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Filling (60%) (Prawn [12%] [Litopenaeus vannamei], Fish [12%] [Tilapia nilotiga], Onion, Carrot, Squid [6%] [Loligo spp.], Thickener , Sesame Oil, Coriander, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, White Pepper), Pastry (Wheat Flour, Thickener (1442), Tapioca Flour, Water, Palm Oil).
Contains Crustacea, Fish, Wheat (Gluten) and Sesame
Cook from Frozen
1. Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
2. Sauté frozen Gyoza on a medium heat for 2 minutes or until skin is lightly brown.
3. Reduce heat to medium/low, add 5-6 tablespoons of water to pan and cover with a lid. Steam Gyoza until no more water is visible.
4. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
1. Place frozen Gyoza in a steamer. Steam for approximately 6-7 minutes or until Gyoza is fully cooked.
2. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
1. Place frozen Gyoza in a microwavable bowl. Pour 6-8 tablespoons of water on the Gyoza. Cover with a microwaveable lid.
2. Heat on medium/high power for 2-4 minutes or until fully cooked.
3. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!