KB’s Tempura Onion Rings
Only the freshest onions are used in KB’s authentic Tempura Onion Rings, prepared to a traditional Japanese recipe.
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Onion (55%), Batter (45%) [Water, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Baking Powder [Mineral Salts (450i, 500ii), Anticaking Agent (170i),Tapioca Starch]], Flavour Enhancer (635).
Cook from Frozen
1. Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
2. Sauté frozen Gyoza on a medium heat for 2 minutes or until skin is lightly brown.
3. Reduce heat to medium/low, add 5-6 tablespoons of water to pan and cover with a lid. Steam Gyoza until no more water is visible.
4. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
1. Place frozen Gyoza in a steamer. Steam for approximately 6-7 minutes or until Gyoza is fully cooked.
2. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
1. Place frozen Gyoza in a microwavable bowl. Pour 6-8 tablespoons of water on the Gyoza. Cover with a microwaveable lid.
2. Heat on medium/high power for 2-4 minutes or until fully cooked.
3. Serve hot with soy sauce, black vinegar or sweet chilli sauce.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!