Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
Fresh smoked salmon with eggs and a rich benedict sauce
- 400g Smoked Atlantic Salmon Slices
- 500g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 250g Butter, Melted
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 4 English Muffins, Toasted
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
1. Heat oven to 180°c. Place tomatoes on a tray and drizzle with olive oil, season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, till split.
2. Meanwhile combine egg yolks with vinegar in a heat proof bowl and whisk over barely simmering water for 1-2 minutes till thick and fluffy (do not allow the bowl to touch the water). Remove from heat and gradually pour in butter, whisking constantly, add a little hot water if hollandaise becomes too thick. Season with sea salt and white pepper.
3. Poach eggs 2 at a time in simmering water with vinegar for 2-3 minutes (for soft boiled) or till cooked to your liking. Remove with a slotted spoon. Place Smoked onto toasted sour dough and top with egg, spoon over sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley, serve with roasted tomatoes. Repeat with remaining eggs.
Find a product
Looking for a specific product? Search our range!